10 February 2016

Time For The Pattern

I almost felt a little abusive doing this, although I know it is a needed step in the process.



Don't forget to draw out the characters markings before carefully cutting the pattern off.



Don't leave the tape on any longer than you need to either, the longer it is on the stronger the bond it has with the foam.



On a side note it pays to stay away from the cheap tape, I strongly recommend 3M or the original Duck brand tape.



I do the ears separately and use less sticky brown packaging tape instead of duct tape.












As you carefully peal the cut sections of tape off, place cling wrap (or I find I prefer tissue paper I hate dealing with cling wrap) on the adhesive side to cover it up otherwise it will stick to anything and everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment