14 November 2017

A Closer Convention!


CanFURence 2017 was a BLAST !!!  And form my point of view is now my "local" Furry Convention as it is only about a 50 minute drive from my front door. 






My new Canadian friends were a lot of fun to be around and more than welcoming to this old Sea Wolf GreyMuzzle.









The Fur Walk led by R.K.Niner was a blast and even though the wind chill was frigid that day we all had a great time with several group photo ops, the one in front of Parliament was certainly a special one.





I will most certainly be a regular for CanFURence in the future. This was only the second year for the convention which began at the ALT hotel in downtown Ottawa. Next year it is scheduled for the Brookstreet Hotel, in Kanata... which is about another 6 miles closer to me and with the added benefit that I can get there with NO city driving at all!  YAY! 

No comments:

Post a Comment