10 June 2017

Essentials For Suiting

My own requirements aside, I had to turn my attention to Relic's travel / performance needs.  Over the time I have been putting him together I have been diligently thinking about future repairs as well.

Knowing all to well the the unexpected will nearly always show its ugly head at some point I knew I needed to plan for it. I have put together a fairly extensive repair / maintenance kit for Relic (or for any Fursuit really for that matter) to have on hand for when needed. Spare parts such as claws, and whiskers which can and often do fall out or become bent, broken or otherwise damaged. I have spare sets of eyes as well not that I have ever needed them but they are there. Color markers for quick fixes to damaged areas of paint if needed in a pinch, Hot melt glue gun, needles and thread are an absolute must have. Along with many other items there is essentially anything you would need to actually make a fursuit other than the materials. This all fits nicely in a small Tackle Box so takes up little room in the car, it is separate from Relic's suitcase so if others need use of it I do not have to disturb the Wolf while he is in his den (lol). 

We are ready for   Anthrocon 2017 !!!  




No comments:

Post a Comment