21 December 2016

All Brushed Up!

...Ready for a Christmas Party!


Even though I made a bushier tail a week or two ago I still find myself wanting an even larger one... I may have to see if I can find some more of this FauxFur somewhere I am getting rather low on larger sections and I must hold onto some for emergency repairs as well. I need to dig through my receipts and see if any of the Joann's have any of it in stock still. even another yard would be a good thing if I can find it!   
Lesson Learned... Don't cut yourself short on material when you decide to purchase it!  Buy as much as you can when you do otherwise you may not have another chance to get any more. In all honesty I figured I had purchased way more than I needed... should have added another couple yards I guess. 

No comments:

Post a Comment