26 December 2017

Stage Two

I placed an order today with Dream Vision Creations for a preformed foam head for the next stage of my creation/remodel of Relic and this head will have a movable jaw. 



I have been considering a resin base for nearly a year, but the more I have looked at them and heard others commenting on them often being uncomfortable, I have opted for the expanded foam instead. 





This remake will finally see the integration of all the same furs throughout Relic's suit as the fur on the head that I originally sculpted is a different fur from what I used on the body.  I have enjoyed the creative process throughout the creation of my fursuit but the remake of the head will finally bring the look all into sync. 

My original head will still be a special piece, and will be used for many years yet with any luck.  I will endeavor to get the remake finished by September 22nd for Relic's Birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment