15 December 2017

Introducing my New Character Nautique Seafurson

Nautique Seafurson
It started with the name actually but was certain to be a Sea Otter without question. The character is not finished, not even close but I have compiled enough information to be able to start writing and sketching out rough characterizations although none that I would dream of putting into public view as yet. 
Oh, yeah... by the way if you are wondering it's pronounced:
"Knaw-Teak" 

Nautique will likely have a separate blog once the character is "out of the water" but for now any updates will appear here on Relic's Blog with Nautique tagged in the title. At this time Nautique is slated to become my second fursuit sometime in the next few years if things work out the way I plan, but only time will tell for certain. 


As before I will state the obvious and point out once again: 

The Character now known as Nautique Seafurson is the artistic and intellectual property of Relic B. FurryTM and His creator.  Please respect any artists rights to their work.



No comments:

Post a Comment