17 April 2017

Leggin's

Well, I made up the Sleeves... so I figured I might as well make the leggin's as well to have all the options to use Relic as a Partial suit as well as the Full suit. So taking all the needed measurements, I cut out the pieces and got to work with needle and thread. 







I had to add straps, front and back to the tops of the leggin's so my suspenders would reach them to hold them up. 





Once everything is in place all parts are held in place without any issues. Now I have endless possibilities of using Relic as a Partial, or as the Full suit. 









There is now not really much room left in the case for much else with both the Full and Partial suit pieces. Couldn't have planned on a better sized case for it all.