25 May 2017

Trouble On The Relic B. Account


Well, actually I kinda figured it would happen sooner or later... The facebook account for Relic B. Furry has been disabled for being in breach of their terms... Not a REAL PERSON.  Even though I appealed the take-down it was a no win situation, seems even Kellogg's could not have an account for Tony-the-tiger either.  I sent them my ID and paperwork showing my ownership of Trademark for Relic B. Furry but it seems that Trademark ownership has no bearing in situations such as this. It was a disappointing few days but I have moved on and have resurrected the page for Relic that is on my Real life account... the whole idea was to keep Relic separate from my real life but... oh well, it is what it is.  ONWARD AND UPWARD!  

Join in with Relic Here on his Facebook Page.

No comments:

Post a Comment